- To review and provide analytical engineering evaluation and commercial advice on all RFQs received. Fill in RFQ checklist on new RFQs and request for approval to start quotation process.
- Assist KAMs on RFQ process – Load BOMs into Quotewin.
- Coordinate with Procurement and Process Engineering teams; ensuring final quotation is reviewed & seeks approval before deadline.
- Prepare & consolidate monthly department reports.
- Be part of NPI team during new product technical review; assist in preparing presentation to illustrate product knowledge / functionality to MYCOM and Management team.
- Assist KAMs on existing products’ cost hunt exercise in preparation for annual pricing review with customers.
- Any other assignment given by the superior.
- Degree in related studies.
- Minimum 5 years experience in EMS manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective communication at all levels, including with senior management, customers at all levels, suppliers and colleagues.
- Possess an excellent mathematical and analytical skill.
- Master in MS Excel. MS Access skill will be a plus point.
Please send your cover letter, resume/CV, copies of diplomas/certificate and a recent photo to:
Mr. Joshua Ong
+60 7 354 6090