- Responsible for the new products implementation. The job including new BOM, Routing and Work Instruction creation, new jigs and fixture design, new line layout, trial run activities coordination, sample submission to Customer and follow up on sample submission status.
- Responsible for the ECN issuance, coordination and ensure its implementation accurately.
- Provide technical support to production and communicate with customers on the technical part of the products.
- Responsible for the Control Plan creation and coordinate for the implementation.
- Ensure Customer specification is implemented to the product in manufacturing.
- Liaise with Test Development Engineer on the new tester development.
- Maintain product specification.
- Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 4 years of working experience in the mechatronics manufacturing company
- Fluent in English.
Please send your cover letter, resume/CV, diplomas/certificates and a current photo to:
Mr. Sin Hwa Ng
Human Resources Manager
ESCATEC Mechatronics Sdn. Bhd.
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
+60 7 356 7254