It is not always clear what happens to your job application once you send it off to a company. To make the hiring process easier for candidates applying to ESCATEC, we would like to give you a general overview of what you can expect.
Please remember to have patience. Each step of the hiring process takes time. We want to make sure both of us are a perfect fit, in our company culture and values and your qualities and skill sets.
Here‘s how it works
- After applying: You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application within 5 working days.
- After reviewing your documents: We will contact you by email.
- If your profile fits the job description: We will invite you for a first interview. Depending on the number of candidates and the application deadline, this could take some time. In most cases, the HR Officer and Line Manager will be at the first interview. For operational positions at our Malaysian facilities, only the HR officer or Supervisor will be at the interview.
- If you are shortlisted after the first interview: You will be invited to a second interview. Any open questions will be discussed. In certain instances, candidates will meet potential team colleagues and have a tour of the company.
- Shortlisted candidates’ references are thoroughly checked by HR: The final decision for hiring is reviewed. Unless otherwise informed, we will contact you within two weeks.